Things on my to-do list today: To-do list, what's that? Orthodontist, Brynn got her retainer, Sprint store, got the info from my old, crap phone into my cool, new, pink phone, cut Jordy's hippie hair, watch American Idol! Dry cleaners and stock up on more gummy bunnies will have to wait til tomorrow.
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire: Pay off my nephew Zach's medical bills, donate to the Perpetual Education fund and Mother's Without Borders, Invest ( Tom's reading this), buy Louboutin's!!
3 bad habits: Watching too much TV, eating too much sugar, swearing...I have a potty mouth.
5 jobs I have had: Summer Girl (Minnesota name for nannie), cleaning girl, Gopher at a bank, hair stylist, Mom-the hardest job of all!
6 things people don't know about me:1. I'm a BYU drop-out but not a Beauty School Drop-out
2. I wanted to be one of The Tom Hanson Dancers when I grew up. For those of you too young to know, they were the dancers on The Carol Burnett Show
3. I've fallen down stairs and broken my leg, twice! I know I'm brilliant...and I was a dancer!!
4. I once had a People Magazine Club instead of a Book Club. We called it a Biography Club to make it sound highbrow.
5. I speak French...well, pre-school French. I spoke fluently when I was on my mission in Quebec. I like to read French blogs.
6. I couldn't e-mail 6 months ago. Look at me now!!
I tag Tawnya, Melissa A, and Angie if you want to play, no pressure.