Sunday, March 30, 2008
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Friday, March 21, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Things on my to-do list today: To-do list, what's that? Orthodontist, Brynn got her retainer, Sprint store, got the info from my old, crap phone into my cool, new, pink phone, cut Jordy's hippie hair, watch American Idol! Dry cleaners and stock up on more gummy bunnies will have to wait til tomorrow.
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire: Pay off my nephew Zach's medical bills, donate to the Perpetual Education fund and Mother's Without Borders, Invest ( Tom's reading this), buy Louboutin's!!
3 bad habits: Watching too much TV, eating too much sugar, swearing...I have a potty mouth.
5 jobs I have had: Summer Girl (Minnesota name for nannie), cleaning girl, Gopher at a bank, hair stylist, Mom-the hardest job of all!
6 things people don't know about me:1. I'm a BYU drop-out but not a Beauty School Drop-out
2. I wanted to be one of The Tom Hanson Dancers when I grew up. For those of you too young to know, they were the dancers on The Carol Burnett Show
3. I've fallen down stairs and broken my leg, twice! I know I'm brilliant...and I was a dancer!!
4. I once had a People Magazine Club instead of a Book Club. We called it a Biography Club to make it sound highbrow.
5. I speak French...well, pre-school French. I spoke fluently when I was on my mission in Quebec. I like to read French blogs.
6. I couldn't e-mail 6 months ago. Look at me now!!
I tag Tawnya, Melissa A, and Angie if you want to play, no pressure.