Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gadget


I'm not a gadget girl and you've probably seen this, but it's new to me. I found this at the fabric store, I know-what was I doing there!?! Mostly just walking around looking at anything but fabric! Fabric and craft stores bewilder me. I always wonder what do people do with all this stuff. It's the equivalent of the hardware store, seriously! Anyway while I was walking around I saw this candle melting thingy. My sister and sil Angie have them and I wish I would've had one when my pyro boys lived at home. I love candles but, the flame triggers my asthma and since the fires I'm kind of freaked out by open flames! My daughter likes to use it as a paraffin wax dip for her nails, which I don't recommend. Did I mention that it was only $5! I thought it would be $30. I probably shouldn't share the price in case I get you one as a gift...oh well, maybe I'll get you a candle too! I'll give them to all the non-bloggers.

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

See? The fabric store isn't all that bad...next time, I DARE you to leave with some fabric!

tawnya said...

I had a candle warmer for years and I recently upgraded to a candle lamp, which I LOVE!

(http://www.scentinelcandle.com/proddetail.php?prod=LP-004)

Jennie said...

I love that you just found out about these. they have been around for quite some time. I had one in my room in college to make it all romantic smelling. you know, for all my hot boyfriends. granted, that was only 9 years ago. congratulations on being able to make your house smell better without fire

The Conde Family said...

Hm...I'll have to check one of those out myself. I have the same problem with the asthma thing. Can you belive it..brought on from inhaling too much hairspray and color fumes !

Jen said...

I have never heard of these...candle warmers??? For $5 I will have to give it a try. I have no doubt before long I will have two pyro boys on my hands.