Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MAJOR!



Christian won Project Runway! His clothes are crazy but Posh loves him and will be sporting his designs. I try to channel Victoria Beckham's hair. It's MAJOR! You have to say that with your british accent. I like Rami even with his "Brady Bunch Colors." They are wearable. My favorite, Jillian came in 3rd place. She worked for Ralph Lauren and definately has that vibe. She's a whiner but I like her style. The most colorful, flamboyant contestant won. He was fun to watch. Wednesday nights just won't be the same...at least we have America's Next Top Model! Smile with your eyes, fierce face!! Auf Wiedersehen!

8 comments:

ferntyler said...

oh no, I needed a spoiler alert on that one - I'll be watching that tomorrow :) That Heidi Klum is so crazy cute!

diane said...

Sorry, I was too excited!

tawnya said...

I'm totally thinking of doing my hair like hers the week before we leave. Nothing says Cache Valley Utah like Posh's hair, right??

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh I watched this season finale and loved it I think the guy that one is hularious he makes me laugh it was a toss up for me between him and the girls. Ilove that show Heidi is soooo gorgeous...

lisset said...

I have to admit to not being quite as religious about watching PR this season, but from the few episodes I caught, Christian was definitely my pick. He's insane!
Guess its about time I set my DVR to record all the reruns!!

Annemarie said...

I saw him on the Today Show this morning...he is rather falmboyant.

ferntyler said...

I think he would prefer the term "fierce"...

Sunshine said...

Love PR! I loved the 3 final contestants. I will admit that Jillian got on my nerves...could she speak any S..L..O..W..E..R? I'm glad Christian won...so fun to see what he came up with.