Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Boys


These are my boys. Well, really they're men. They are great guys...they used to be punks. One is home from his mission the other will be going this summer. When they were little they would say "You're so mean!" I would say,"I have to be mean, so you'll move out when you're 18. If I'm too nice you'll want to stay!" They moved out, they go to college, it's good, but I miss them. They are smart, funny and strong. They are good looking! They turned out good, in spite of their Mom!

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

Awww, I love these boys (men)! I'm lucky that I get to see them (& check out their women!!)

*katie said...

I should tell my mom and dad your strategy for keeping their kids from staying at their house too long. Obviously they didn't do such a great job since I'm back at their house and I brought my husband and boys:)

lisset said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I haven't seen what Evan looks like in years- and I can't believe how grown up he is! (Jordie, too!)
Has it really been that long since all the morning rides from seminary to school?

Anonymous said...

Cute Boys!!! You are so lucky Diane

Jen said...

Wow!! All grown up. I love your strategy...I definitely will be keeping it in mind.

3WimmerBoys said...

I hope this will be me in years to come. One off his mission and one getting ready to go. You must be so proud!

Grams said...

There they are the young men of my heart. They are very good looking, and nice. I love them so much and I am very proud of them. All grandmothers can't say that, but I can.