Thursday, March 13, 2008

Graduation

At home exercises. My favorite is the" clams."

Do you think I have to be shirtless and wear short shorts? Cause that would be terrifying!!

Cue the Pomp and Circumstance...that's right, today I graduated from PT! Woo-hoo!! Now I have to think of something to do with all my free-time. I need a new hobby. My PT said "Remember you had a really bad injury and you have enough hardware to put up a skyscraper! " I can't decide if I should build the Eiffel Tower or the Statue of Liberty...that will be my new hobby!!! Now I just continue to torture myself at home. I'm much easier on myself than they are.

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

WA HOO!!!!!!!! Congrats!!

walina said...

You've come a long way!! Keep it up

Carpfam said...

Congratulations!! I love the "shirtless and wearing shorts" bit....I am so with you on that one!!! I would be such a scary sight!!!

Cyd said...

Way to Go Diane!! You can come play with us, there is enough excitment in all of halle's wardrobe changes that the excitment never ends.

volcom_LC said...

congrats diane!! it must be pretty exciting to have your life back! I never did like those physical therapy appointments and rarely did the exercises they gave me to do at home... hopefully you'll keep up the good work!

Barbara said...

I am so very proud of you....look at yourself. No more gimp....unlike your mother. I have bursidus? spelling is probably wrong. But anyway the Doc gave me a big shot in my hip and in my ankle. WOW big pain to take care of a nagging one. And it has worked. Yeah!!!

melissa said...

I am jealous. I have been aching since my last appointment with the pt. I didn't know I would be working out so much for my knee. I am so sore!!! I'm doing a lot of the same exercises, the clam is awesome isn't it?