Thursday, March 6, 2008

aromatherapy

My driver...this is the life!
The Golden Doors

I think I'll throw some flowers in the dish water.


This is where I kicked back waiting for my treatments.

They were very serious back in the day. My pores are so clean...no photo retouching!

I wish my glass doors were that clean.

My Mom asked about the spa so, I know your excited...more pictures! My new driver will be Brynn! Aromatherapy is overrated. The best smell is Consuelo's cleaning products. There is no spa music that can top the beautiful sound of someone else vaccuming! One more thing, yoga is too stressful for me. A few years back I had a stress fracture in my hand from freaking yoga!

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

Ditto on the cleaning product smell...nothing makes me happier!

ferntyler said...

I could almost hear the quiet elevator music playing when I was looking at the pictures of the spa - I think I"m a little more zen now :)... someday I'm going to know the joys of smelling cleaning products that I am not using myself!

Jen said...

I am green with envy!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you lucky girl you!! Look likes the royal treatment!!

alison said...

What a life! I could really use your lifestyle right now!

3WimmerBoys said...

I hate Yoga too, I know it's supposed to relax you, but I think it just stresses me out watching the poses some people can do. How do they do that!

Grams said...

I am so happy that you were able to have all of that pampering. You deserve the attention. I hope you really enjoyed it. Even if it doesn't smell as good and your cleaning lady.