I was tagged awhile back by Robin. Eight random facts/habits about myself. Be strange and insightful. I'm good at strange.
1. I speak French. Well Quebecquois actually. Due to my mission to Montreal.
2. I have many shoes. I hate numbers so, I won't count.
3. My name is Diane and I'm a jewelry junkie. I have a jewelry armoire.
4. I haven't been upstairs in a year. That's right, a year. We're getting an elevator.
5. I collect dolls. Some people think dolls are creepy, I think they're cute. I collect Madame Alexander dolls and I have 100.
6. I've had more than 20 surgeries. I could be in the disease of the month club. Too bad they don't send gourmet baskets like Harry & David.
7. In October I will be married for more years than I was not married. Weird!
8. Today is my broken leg anniversary...it's been a hellava year.
Anyone want to play?