- Instead of checking into a luxury resort on Wednesday, I checked into the hospital.
- Instead of a limo ride to a hotel, I got an ambulance ride to the hospital.
- Instead of spa treatments, I had tests and more tests.
- Instead of a dinner cruise on a yacht, I had unidentifiable meals.
- Instead of shopping for unique souveniers, I got needle tracks and plastic bracelets.
Wednesday night I collapsed at the dinner table. According to Brynn, I slumped over in my chair, started shaking all over and had crazy eyes. My Mom is here visiting and she said my eyes rolled back in my head. I was unconcious for about 10 minutes. When I came to my lips were blue and I was gasping for air. All I remember is that I didn't feel well. I asked Brynn to help me to the recliner and then I was out. The next thing I remember, my neighbors are there propping me up. The paramedics arrived and gave me oxygen blah, blah, blah. I got straight A's on all of my tests. The results were all normal, whatever that means. Same old problems, new medicine. I was released to go home today. The first thing I did was take a shower.I feel like a new woman. I'm so happy we didn't have a camera at the hospital as it was not one of my finest style moments. I was a hot mess. I'm so happy to be home.