Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pain in the Butt

After...pretty


The procedures were a piece of cake compared to the prep. They said I would have no memory of the experience because they sedate you...they lied. I have a memory of a pain in the butt. The preliminary results are good. I came away with a bruise on my hand from the IV, two bracelets, a fashionable pair of slipper socks and a nice buzz from the Versed. I slept for four hours when I got home. Hopefully, it will be ten years before my next photo shoot.

12 comments:

Liz said...

Diane, I am so sorry that you had to go through that!! But I'm glad things are looking up....I can't wait to see the slipper socks next 'shoesday'!

tawnya said...

Diane, I'm so sorry! I hope you are all well, now!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh Diane you look miserable hope your feeling better thinkig about you. No fun....

Annemarie said...

You sounded much better than the pic. Glad I've talked to you or I would be worried.
Even if you feel yucky...there's ALWAYS on line shopping!!!

the wrath of khandrea said...

thank you for no "during" shots. i got mad love for ya, but there is a line.

Heather said...

Diane - I hope you are feeling better! You always look fabulous no matter what! Maybe if you do a shoesday in the hospital you'll feel better! :0)

Robin said...

I thought you were going to post some of the pictures from the photo shoot. Maybe later?

SavvyGirl said...

Diane: Hope you are feeling better and can't wait to catch up -- poor girl!

ferntyler said...

wow - that looks like fun - NOT! I like the picture of you because you are totally sort of thinking about smiling - nice try!

Andy said...

Glad you survived! We all love that our ULTRA conservative mother got tiny tattoos in her colon on her last scope.

Jake said...

Thank goodness for Versed.

Hazen5 said...

You poor thing, or should I say, Your poor Hiney!? Feel better soon.