Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our SWEET Ride



Bow-chicka-bow-wow! One benefit of being differently abled is the parking placard. This land yacht that was our ride to Women's Conference brought back memories from our childhood. Road trip from Minnesota to Florida, seriously! I haven't been in a Cadi since the 80's...except for a friend's Escalade. That is totally not the same. Sis did a great job manuevering the Beast.

I personally adore the signage. There is something so wonderful about handicapped motorcycle parking. I was so hoping that some biker chicks would come to WC. I want to be their friend.





11 comments:

alison said...

I like what Annemarie calls the car, the Pimp Mobile.

I also liked going to Babies R Us when I was pregnant. They have close-up parking for pregnant women. Instead of a wheel chair it's a stork.

Annemarie said...

Oh, what a sweet ride...And IF the biker chicks HAD shown up we could have used some of our new anger management skills to handle the situation. Monkey, reptile or angel???

SavvyGirl said...

Diane -- love the ride -- looks like fun!!!

*katie said...

swEEEEEEEEEEEEEt!

The Family Rasheed said...

I love that beast. The premire parking is also awesome. I remember driving my mom around after her knee replacement surgery and the handicap placecard was heaven sent.

Hollyween said...

Sweet ride. Seriously.

Jake said...

I noticed your cane...is it an injury? Please inform.

You make it look stylin' too!

the wrath of khandrea said...

who's differntly abled? how did i sit in the same room with you guys all night and not know that? do you guys have all your legs intact? feet? i've seen your toes, i know you're good there. perhaps i'm nosy and insensitive. but spill it.

Nancy said...

My mom just had her knee replaced, and we were really looking forward to using her handicapped placard during BYU gradutation. Too bad it had expired the Sunday before, and we had to park in the hinterlands.

ferntyler said...

that is, in fact, a sweet ride! Maybe that is why we get along, because we both would have found it fascinating to meet biker chicks on campus (heck, i'd even take a little scooter) :)

Anonymous said...

That is the sweeeetest car ever!! I m afraid John is liking driving it at little to much!! How many sunflower seeds did you find in it?