Monday, August 31, 2009

Missionary Monday

Elder Jordan picked a peck of perfect peaches. There was a most exciting development in the missionary mom saga this past week.

I may or may not have been stalking another Boise missionary's blog. Imagine my surprise when this picture popped up. You see, I knew Jordan's companion's last name and I only knew the blog boy's first name. I would check the blog from time to time hoping to see a picture of Jordan in this guy's zone or something. Of course I left a comment. I was afraid I would freak this poor mom out. Luckily, she understands my obsession and now I have a new mission mom friend. We can piece together details from our boy's sketchy correspondence. It's been a very good week.

7 comments:

Ilene said...

Yum. I am loving peach season here.

I love that you have another mom to piece together what is going on in the boys' lives. I will be doing the same thing when my own boys go out.

tawnya said...

I will wave heartily as I drive through Boise this week!

Tina said...

Love it when things like that happen!

Paige said...

Oh excellent sleuthing. I would definitely do that.

Annemarie said...

Awesome. I love that you found that blog. Nice work.

Lauren in GA said...

You are awesome! Blogging blesses missionaries.

Brad's Mom said...

Aren't they the most handsome Boise Elders? So glad to share the experience. (Now I'm the stalker, tag your it. haha)