Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bahama Mama Part Deux

Bahama B's are bounteous...

Bubbles

Beautiful Brynn Beach Bumpy

Balmy

Oooh I just realized that my blue beach bag matches my chair. I love when that happens.


Balcony
That's me checking out the view.

Bouncy

Beauty Pageant

The Miss Universe Pageant will be at the Atlantis on August 23rd. All the contestants were there for preliminary events. I'm slightly obsessed. We will be watching, talking smack about the contestants and hoping someone will fall. I always cheer for the girls with the short and flat hair. This year we will say, "I saw her. She waved at me. We were there." It's gonna be good.

Don't be surprised when I win.

Bikini
I think there should be an age and weight limit. No pictures because I don't want to hurt your eyes.

Bored

I promise I'll stop at the letter C mmkay.

14 comments:

Christie said...

I like your Bahamas ABCs. Except you forgot boobs. Which you have, so there you go.

Robin said...

And to go with those boobs, Bras! And Booty.

*katie said...

Fun, fun! I love Brynn's red suit, so cute!

the wrath of khandrea said...

christie and robin and you. like the three freakin musketeers with your little remarks. i love it.

can i join in with my contribution?
"Bown-chicka-BOWN-BOWN"

because we know there's always plenty of that on beach vacations.

the wrath of khandrea said...

ps love the pictures!

Annemarie said...

Brynn is beautiful, much better looking than those pageant chicks.

I've got Andrea's "bown-chicka-bown-bown" in my head. Awesome.

Tristan said...

I totally agree that bikinis should have a age and weight limit!!

I am loving the ABC's of your Bahamas trip!

Lauren in GA said...

As usual, Andrea kills me with her comments...

I love Brynn's bathing suit. She is such a beautiful girl. I agree with Auntie Annemarie...she is much more beautiful than a pageant chick.

Linsey said...

I think you should at least go to G, so you can say gorgeous Brynn. Holy cow, she is going to be a heart-breaker! Looks like a fab vacay!

martha corinna said...

You make watching a Miss Universe pageant sound fun.

I have to say that Brynn is a beauty.

Paige said...

I want to go to Atlantis. Should I try? It looks fabu. And I really want to watch Miss U with you.

Travelin'Oma said...

Christie just got home from Hawaii so she knows what's shakin' there on the beach.

Heather said...

What a fun trip - Brynn is such a cutie!

ferntyler said...

I love that place and I love your pictures. Looks like you had such a great time - when we were there we saw 'N Sync (come on, they were hot in 2002)