Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Life is a Ball




Move over Cinderella. Tonight was our annual black tie event. I'm excited because I found a dress with sleeves and it doesn't look like the mother or grandmother of the bride. I learned that it is important to use extra adhesive on false eyelashes. Mine started to come loose so I removed them so as not to lose one in my salad. Black nail polish is cool! If Diane Keaton can wear it then so can I. My fairy god mother never showed up and I lost my glass slipper but it was fun while it lasted.

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

YEA!!!! Your 1st post...LOVE IT!!! I'm DEFINITELY a daytime Cinderella, I just want to be the nighttime Cinderella that gets the pretty dress and goes to the ball...

Grams said...

Hey---there you are. I am so proud of you. You look beautiful.

Laura said...

I'm so happy you are here! I'm so excited to have a new blog to watch. You're the best and you made it so fun for me to dress up~especially fun to wear Brynn's dress. If I'm worthy, add me to your favorites.(If you have cute pictures from Friday, can you email them to me? THanks!)

Jen said...

Wow Diane, you look fabulous! I am so excited that you gave in and joined the world of blogging. I hope you don't mind that I added your blog to the links on my page. I am completely looking forward to stalking you!

Sunshine said...

Yeah! Now you don't have to just stalk...you can join in the fun! You look beautiful, as always. I just love you and can't wait to read all about your great finds!

*katie said...

I am so excited to read your posts! I definitely miss talking with you on Sundays. This will at least keep me updated on what is going on in the world of the Naylors!