Friday, October 2, 2009

Fashion Friday

I often take outfit inspirations from single items. A belt, cool shoes or a great sweater.
This week I was inspired by a package in the mail. My friend Tawnya sent me some great earrings she designed. She is young and hip. I like her style.
My outfits were planned around earrings.
I give you...pink.
The middle bead is sparkly silver like a disco ball.


Black is not my color. Man, I look tired.
Groovy green.
I spilled water on my sweater. I adore big earrings. There is a little wooden bead on the bottom and the wire is copper.
These cool copper beauties are being worn by my teen today. I've gotta keep my eye on them.
Don't you love how I hung them on my lamp shades. I created a new home decor item. I may just leave them there. I take really bad pictures of myself.
Tom asked why I've been looking so cute lately and do I have a boyfriend?
Amazing what a new pair of earrings will do.
Here is my boyfriend...

jeans. I'm falling in love.
I look like a giant. My photographer is sick of me.
One more pair of earrings that I'll wear this weekend. Pink and brown perfection.

14 comments:

calibosmom said...

Cute earrings!!! The ONLY reason I like cold weather is now I can wear jeans-I live in them. I'm afraid to wear big earrings-I need to branch out.

tawnya said...

You crack me up. Glad I could help with the finding of the boyfriend!

queenieweenie said...

those earrings are SO CUTE. i too have been trying to "branch out" from the everyday.

you're so pretty

the wrath of khandrea said...

i am going to post a fashion challenge for you sometime in the next few weeks. be prepared.

Annemarie said...

You didn't even mention where the jeans are from...
I need to fall in love with a cute pair of jeans.

diane said...

I met my boyfriend jeans at the gap for only $20...cheap date.

Tristan said...

I love all those earings! Your friend is very talented!

Make sure you post a pic of your pink and brown ones! I want to see those and your outfit you have to go with them!!

The boyfriend jeans are just too cute!

martha corinna said...

I think the last photo is fabulous, you look beautiful and hip!

Paige said...

I love the light blue ones! You look so good. I hope you feel as good as you look.

*katie said...

Cute earrings, outfits and jeans! It was great seeing you (forever ago now!) at Red Robin...I still can't believe I attempted it, I was going loco trying to keep my boys somewhat under control!!

Travelin'Oma said...

I love your hair. It goes perfectly with the earrings. Thanks for all your good wishes this past week!

ferntyler said...

so seriously, do you have a boyfriend? ha ha.. I'm nervous about the days when Brooke will "borrow" my stuff, I guess as long as it comes back it's ok, right.. I hope you are feeling as good as you look..

Lauren in GA said...

You look so great and I love the earrings. I happen to like the black shirt with the white belt on you. I agree with Queenie...you are so pretty.

You and your boyfriend look hottt together! My boyfriend broke up with me...I need to {squeeze} my way back into the relationship.

Jenibelle said...

I'm afraid of the boyfriend trend. It looks slightly like the 80's to me and that wasn't my finest decade. But you look awesome.

Shoes and earrings are the great equalizers...doesn't matter what size you are, you can wear great ones.