Thursday, February 7, 2008

Recycle



Recycle yourself! Seven months ago I never thought about this stuff. Since my accident and having "cadaver croutons" (my Dr.'s words not mine) transplanted into my leg, I think about it a lot. I think maybe my donor was a gangsta, hence the gangsta strut. Anyway, they changed my life. I'm going to call the DMV and have them add the donor on my license. I need to give back. Just something to consider. It could save or improve the quality of someone's life.

4 comments:

ferntyler said...

Good thought, Diane - I'm a donor, too. When my brother died they took all parts of his body to give to so many people - it's the gift of life!

tawnya said...

I'm sad to say that even though my dad is a recipient of a donor kidney, I'm still not one. I need to rectify that!

Annemarie said...

very poignant (sp?)...I'm impressed!

Jen said...

I had know idea you had gangsta parts. It is all coming together now:D