Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Marathon Man


Top Ten Reasons I Love Tom:



  1. He's a great Dad to our kids

  2. What other guy would volunteer to be the team photographer and "team mom"

  3. He's generous. He gives thoughtful gifts. A vase with the promise of flowers for a year. A cook once a week.

  4. He cooks too

  5. He does laundry

  6. He's patient. It's been a rough year with all my health issues.

  7. He works hard

  8. He's all about service. That's his middle name.

  9. He's steady. He 's the ying to my yang.

  10. He's cute...have you seen his calves?!

11 comments:

lisset said...

i love that plate! so cute!

and yeah, i'd agree. tom is pretty cool- even more so if he cooks! lucky!

Sunshine said...

Diane I just love your blog. You are such a great lady. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday...crazy day. I hope you all are healthy and enjoying a little love today!

Annemarie said...

You got one of the GREAT ones!!! We love Tom, too!

Jen said...

How sweet you are to your hubby! I love reading your blog. Happy Love Day...enjoy!

Harper Family said...

Tom sounds great!! I'll have to check out his calves :)

tawnya said...

Hey! I have that plate! You gave it to me for my birthday a couple of years ago & it's continually been one of my favorites!

*katie said...

Your husband in so wonderful! I love that he's the team mom and designated photographer:)

alison said...

He sounds like a catch to me. I have never seen his legs though. Do you think you could take a picture?

Laura said...

I have noticed his calves and they are impressive. He's quite the marathoner!!

ferntyler said...

I don't want this to sound weird, but I have noticed his calves (he's got some impressive arms, too :)) - ok, maybe that was too weird. He is also team photographer - if it weren't for him I wouldn't even know if Robie really showed up for half of his races! Happy Belated Valentines..

Grams said...

Go Tom! He is one of the keepers...I love you Tom...