Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What She Wore Wednesday

One reason I  started blogging again is because Brynn missed my little bits of nothing. When I talk to her my first question is almost always, "What did you wear today?" Having a daughter is like having a little doll you can dress. Since she now lives far away I miss seeing her outfit choices. I love putting together outfits for her and shopping with her. She has long legs and a willowy 19 year old frame so everything looks good on her. Brynn and her cousin Hanna were together last weekend and sent me this picture. Brynn has on a chambray shirtdress with a great cream belt. Hanna is wearing an eggplant tee with a lace yoke and an oatmeal cardigan. This makes me very happy. These cute girls are beautiful inside and out. They are strong and smart and independent. It doesn't hurt that they know how to put together a fabulous outfit either.

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I love the outfits and those girls really glow. ☺ I love that you did this post featuring Brynn and her cousin.

Julie said...

aww every time I see Brynn she looks fabulous. You would be proud! I wanna be like you guys when I grow up:)